small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
somebody mentions star trek
but then they say ‘you’re not a true fan unless—’
WAIT IS IT ACTUALLY GENUINELY A THING THAT AMERICANS DON’T HAVE KETTLES?
BUT THEN HOW DO THEY MAKE TEA?!
by throwing it into the harbor
For the GIF alone.
don’t fall in love with someone like me. i will start talking about star trek and i will keep talking about star trek and i will watch star trek and talk about star trek and watch star trek while talking about star trek and never stop talking about star trek and you will finally understand, this is why they name storms after people
I Didn’t Realize I Was Such a Sap Until I Joined the Star Trek Fandom, an autobiography.
okay like what if every year of the five year mission there’s an enterprise awards ceremony. like an anniversary party only they give out little gold statuettes for categories like
- most logical
- sassiest eyebrows
- best witty comeback
- best eye makeup
- best survival despite the overwhelming odds